Nebraska Parenting Class is presented by The Sarpy Mediation and Family Services Center in Papillion Nebraska.
The Sarpy Mediation and Family Services Center is an Oasis of HOPE!
We are a consortium of professionals who are dedicated to promoting healthy co-parenting between Moms and Dads in family transition or parents who continue to struggle with ongoing conflict that has a negative impact on their children. We believe that when parents effectively manage their personal conflicts and successfully insulate their children from the issues that are truly between the adults, these parents can bequeath to their children and generations after them a legacy of blessing rather than memories and patterns of conflict.
- Shaul Mediation: SADR Mediation, Parent Coordination & Coaching, Parenting Classes, Visitation/Supervision/Transition Services
- Personal/Family Therapists available
- Family Connections: Family or Individual Therapy, Children’s Classes
- Independent SADR/High Conflict Mediators, as well as non-SADR mediators
- Certified Divorce Finance Specialist
- Sarpy Center, Corp. – a Non-Profit Family Support Entity
“Please contact us and let us find out if there are any of our services that could be beneficial to your family. We look forward to helping your family with your transition.”